Most of us enjoy spring holidays abroad, to know new places and rest and most of us travel by plane. It’s a safe a comfortable way of transportation, but long flight hours can occasionally cause some damage on the organism. That’s why we’re sharing these health and beauty tips for travellers today.
– Wear comfortable, well fitting clothes that aren’t tight.
– Drink lots of water.
– Try to eat healthy and light.
During the flight
– Drink lots of liquids (but avoid coffee and alcoholic drinks).
– Don’t cross your legs.
– Moisturize hand and lips.
– Get up and move around the aircraft cabin.
– Try to make some workout.
After the flight
– Don’t eat too much.
– Try to adapt to the local time.
Follow these tips to have a healthier flight and to adapt to your destination better.
Enjoy your holidays!