The gut, with its extremely large surface area, is the most powerful organ of detoxification in our body. Poor functioning of the GIT (Gastro-Intestinal Tract) has far-reaching consequences for the whole body. Damage may occur as a result of poor diet (e.g. high sugar), food allergies and intolerances, dysbiosis (poor balance of bacteria in the gut), etc…
How to get a healthy gut?
- 4 CDSA (Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis).
- 5 Dual Sugar Test for Intestinal Permeability.
What is the 4R program?
- 1 REMOVE the factors that caused the problem in the first place.
- 2 REPAIR damage to the gut.
- 3 REPLACE the nutrients necessary to restore the gut to normal health.
- 4 REPOPULATE with probiotics and prebiotics.